Salary up to £25,000 – dependent on experience
Full time hours
Based in Bedford
Car driver essential due to location
Our client is a leading fabrication and installation company, providing structural and architectural metal work for the construction industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Administrator to join an established and growing business.
Responsibilities Production Administrator
- Provide administrative support for Production to deliver targets by providing correct data for KPIs and objectives
- Collating and preparing paperwork for production
- Make sure drawings are prepared and approved in time, keep track of jobs in production
- Close off Completed Works Orders checking them to ensure that they are correct before closing.
- Complete all project tracking including actions and general administrations
- Facilitate the submission of all documents
- Ensure adherence to established operating procedures during document submissions.
- Scrupulously evaluate all documents to enable document control.
- Purchasing materials from set suppliers
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Have strong communication and organisational stills
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- Enjoy working in a fast pace, driven environment
- Have solid MS skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles, we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.
Job Reference: 2021071501_1626807390
Salary From: £23000
Salary To: £25000
Job Industries: Admin and Secretarial
Job Locations: Bedfordshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Production Administration, Document Control, Administrator