* ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER * BASED IN CAMBRIDGE * INDEPENDENT BUSINESS GROWING YEAR ON YEAR * EXCELLENT SALARY AND QUARTERLY AND ANNUAL BONUS PACKAGE * PERMANENT ROLE * 28 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS CHRISTMAS SHUT DOWN *
Our client, a market leading, award-winning company in the roofing sector, is recruiting for an Assistant Branch Manager for it’s new site in Fulbourn, Cambridge.
An independent company specialising in all aspects of roofing materials, our client is currently celebrating the success of opening it’s third branch and need the Assistant Branch Manager to join in the growth!
We are looking for a highly motivated, well-organised, meticulous person to help provide outstanding customer service to all clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to work to a high level of accuracy, be courteous and organised, able to work to deadlines and always put the customer first.
Duties will include:
– Serving Trade and Retail Customers
– Ordering and Managing Stock
– Assisting with all General Duties within the Branch
– Monitoring Sales Emails
– Ensuring House-keeping Standards are maintained within all areas of the Branch
– Assisting Managing the Team
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge:
– Computer literate
– Genuine commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
– Self-motivated and able to work un-supervised
– Excellent telephone manner
– Ability to build and maintain rapport with clients and colleagues alike
– Keen eye for detail and be able to work under pressure
– Previous working experience within the building/roofing sector would be an advantage
– Driving licence is also advantageous for this role
Hours of work are: Monday to Thursday 7am – 4.30pm, Friday 7am – to 4pm and alternate Saturdays 8am – 11am.
In return we can offer:
– Salary up to £30k dependant on experience
– Quarterly and annual bonus schemes
– 28 days holiday plus extra at Christmas and New Year
– Award winning company with staff and customers as it’s priority
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing company passionate about it’s service and delivery.
Job Reference: 0418_1549465245
Salary: £24000 - £30000 per annum + Quarterly & Annual Pension & Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Building and Construction
Job Skill: Assistant Branch Manager