Customer Service Representative
On-going temporary contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 16.45 & 09.00 – 17.15
£12.89 per hour
Working full-time on site for the first 3 months, then hybrid working: 3 days on site and 2 days WFH.
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to work for a leading global company based in Dunstable.
Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
- Process sales and invoices so that customer orders are dispatched, invoiced, and paid. accurately and on time in relevant system according to defined process and standards. (order to billing).
- Answer internal and customer enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that enquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately. (after sales).
- Communicate with staff from other areas in the organization, such as production, warehouse, transport, or distribution, to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints.
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
- Enter data into databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the status of orders, deliveries or activities; and to generate sales reports and statistics.
- Draft sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements if required.
- Deliver high level of service to customer base at all times.
- Perform all required customer service activities, efficiently and accurately, on a day-to-day basis, according to company procedures and guidelines.
- To provide accurate volume forecasts for designated area of responsibility.
- Providing an excellent first point of contact for the customers, pro-actively and securely, using all available means of communication.
- Internal account handling duties as defined.
- To provide performance analysis to Account Managers, customers & management as required.
- Attend & contribute to sales meetings as required.
- Attend & contribute to customer meetings as required.
Skills / Attributes: Customer Service Representative
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated & able to work on own initiative
- Able to multi-task and manage a busy workload
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm / professional manner
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles, we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.
Job Reference: 3263_1700159434
Salary: Up to £12.89 per hour + Dependent on experience.
Salary From: £12.89
Salary To: £12.89
Job Industries: Call Centre and Customer Service
Job Locations: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Associate