Digital Marketing Executive/Manager
Response Personnel are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager for our client based in Luton. Our client is a multinational hair, beauty and cosmetics company.
Salary: Negotiable, very competitive for ideal candidate!
Hours: Full-time, permanent position. Monday – Friday, no weekends
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 2 years of experience in a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager position, who is looking to further develop their career within a modern, forward-thinking and growing company.
– Possessing full creative control and managing the process of the content creation of all marketing material, to be posted on the company website and through various social media channels.
– Posting and uploading of all marketing material and content to company website and social media.
– Monitoring engagement levels from content posted, increasing the reach of company marketing/promotional activity.
– Constructing a detailed company marketing plan to be presented when liaising with new distributors and company clients.
– Developing the company’s social media marketing strategy and presence, gaining traction, building engagement and driving conversion rates from digital marketing content.
– Compliance to company/brand guidelines, values and ethos throughout all marketing activity.
– Assisting with marketing strategies throughout all sectors of the business
The ideal candidate will possess:
– 2+ years of accomplished experience in a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager role, able to cite examples of previous work.
– Great knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Previous marketing experience within the beauty industry desirable, but not essential.
– Confident, creative and motivated personality, who has a passionate, tenacious, ‘can do’ attitude.
– Strong independence, someone who is unafraid of creative control and carrying responsibility.
– Proven track record of implementing and overseeing successful digital marketing campaigns.
– Experience of working effectively within an office environment, with various teams and sectors of a business.
If you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Response Personnel are an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles, we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.