£25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience
Our client is one of the leading fabrications and installation companies, providing structural and architectural metal work for the construction industry.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Document Controller to join a forward thinking, growing business.
The Document Controller works with the design team to ensure all document controls are in place and all drawings and other project related documents are accessible and up to date throughout the course of a project.
Responsibilities Document Controller:
- Ensure company Document Control Procedures are adhered too, ensuring documentation is approved and agreed prior to issue
- Create all registers ensuring they are up to date and completed correctly prior to internal and external auditing
- Keep projects drawing files up to date
- All drawings / documentation to be controlled and maintained in a methodical manner; issued within set time scales
- Support the Design team with the workflow process within 4Projects, RDD and Change Control process
- Collate information and produce the O&M files and HUG’s when instructed by the Design Coordinator for them to review and issue
- Produce site start up pack containing construction information
- Add / edit containers within Portal template where applicable
- Create matrix / document transmittals when required
- Audit regularly to ensure compliance with the Building Management System
- Organise print service for drawings when required
- Deliver user support
- Update Design Manager on monthly progress
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Competent in all Microsoft Office with a working knowledge of a Document Control system, various portals being advantageous.
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.
Job Reference: 2020101501_1602753029
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Building and Construction
Job Locations: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Document Controller, Design Coordinator, Document Control Procedures