* VAN DRIVER / MAINTENANCE ROLE * IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE * £25,000 SALARY * FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION * MUST BE OVER 25 FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES *
We are currently recruiting for a transit van driver and general all-round maintenance person for a client based in Luton.
This is a permanent role paying a salary of £25,000 with a review after the 6 month probation.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm, 35 hours per week.
The van driver and maintenance role will involve a complete variety of tasks including:
– Loading, transporting and delivering items such as furniture, equipment and appliances to properties around the UK
– Regular general maintenance tasks including cutting grass, assessing works, painting, decorating, cleaning, changing locks etc.
– Providing excellent customer service at all times with a professional, polite manner.
– Being able to schedule your own work and manage your workload and jobs efficiently.
The van driver and maintenance role requires the candidate to:
– Be over 25 for insurance purposes
– Have a clean category B licence held for a minimum of 2 years
– Have some level of driving experience
– Be physically able to unload and move heavy items
– Have previous experience in general maintenance
– Have an excellent level of attention to detail
– Have the ability to make decisions and work on initiative