Starting salary £21,000
Hours: 08.00 – 16.30 Monday to Thursday, 08.00 – 15.30 Friday (39 hours per week)
Our client is a leading UK manufacturer of precision CNC turned parts and components. We are looking for an Environmental Administrator to join their small friendly team. A newly created role to take responsibility of ISO14001 and the Environmental Management System.
- Keeping up to date the ISO14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Including weekly walk around audits, working on corrective actions from BSI audits.
- Working with external consultants to ensure company is compliant with Government regulations.
- Ensuring the EMS manual and associated issues are addressed and implemented as required.
- Any other responsibilities concerned with ensuring the EMS is functioning correctly.
Additional responsibilities to include:
- Fire point weekly tests, emergency lighting tests and accurately record results.
- Attend Fire Marshall training when required.
- Attend First Aid Training and be the First Aider as necessary.
- Administrative support to the Managing Director as required.
- Assisting in the day to day running of the office.
- Competent user of Word and Excel
- Flexible attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of the team
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.
Job Reference: 2020092301_1600881790
Salary From: £21000
Salary To: £21000
Job Industries: Admin and Secretarial
Job Locations: Luton, Bedfordshire
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Administration experience, good attention to detail, reliable, hard-working,