We are currently recruiting for a Facilities and Warehouse Operative for our well established client in Dunstable.
This is a varied, fast-paced role undertaking many duties across departments, working a day shift and paying up to £11.41 per hour.
The Facilities and Warehouse Operative MUST have a Counterbalance Fork Lift licence to be considered for this position.
As part of the Warehouse team you are responsible for making sure that materials are available on time and in full and that stock is controlled at all times.
To ensure the provision of a professional incoming goods, storage and dispatch service to customers (internally & externally) encompassing both speed and accuracy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, ensuring continued safe working conditions and practices within the warehouse.
- To work with the H & S Team to continually improve standards by challenging poor practices.
- Perform daily equipment checks in line with the operational standards.
- Loading and Unloading vehicles in a safe and effective manner using a Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck
- Checking all outbound or inbound loads meet the Business quality requirements as agreed with the technical team.
- To ensure effective, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation stock transfer and dealing with non-conforming stock.
- To maintain excellent GMP standards at all times in the Warehouse and Outside Yard, delivering continual improvement through regular challenge of the standards.
- Assist in ensuring accurate and periodic cycle counts and stock takes are completed
- Ensure quality measures (GMP Scores) are achieved and continually improved upon
And as part of the Facilities team you are responsible for ensuring that all tasks given are delivered in a punctual and effective manner.
- Gardening – Cutting grass, weeding, strimming, sweeping etc.
- Maintaining general internal fabric of the building. (painting, decorating)
- General facility’s tasks
- To assist engineers in day to day tasks, ie. meter readings, stock checks
- Sundry counts.
The role is split between the two departments daily working 08.00am – 12.00noon for Facilities and 12.00 noon – 16.00pm in the Warehouse.
This role is paying up to £11.41 per hour and has an immediate start available, apply today!
Job Reference: AM151_1617776930
Salary From: £11.00
Salary To: £11.41
Job Industries: Manufacturing and Production
Job Locations: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: WAREHOUSE, FACILITIES, FORK LIFT DRIVER