We are recruiting for Experienced Food Production Operatives for our client in Dunstable.
As a Food Production Operative you will be able to demonstrate previous working knowledge of various skills including:
– Understanding and working to Food Health and Safety Policies
– Working to and maintaining excellent GMP standards at all times
– Setting and running production lines effectively
– Ability to identify any faults with production lines or products
– Delivering quality standards required of customer audits
– Exceptional understanding and deliverance of the highest food hygiene regulations
This Food Production Operative position is working Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm and has the opportunity for a permanent role.