We are currently recruiting for an Logistics Assistant for our client based in Hitchin.
As a Logistics Assistant you will undertake the following duties:
· Receiving incoming products and materials.
· Completion of exporting/receiving documentation.
· Support on Raw material and critical supply inventories.
· Maintenance and tidying of inventory area, inventory organization and racking,
· Inventory cycle counting and reporting on Stock items
· Actual Physical Counts of stock and Raw Materials at month end stock take.
· Assist in all out bound shipments.
· Packaging of product to be shipped.
· Courier software is to be used effectively and understood for summary reporting on request.
· General housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the warehouse and inventory areas.
· Coordinate with other departments.
· Requires transfer of all original documents to relevant Departments
· Scan Barcodes and enter onto internal M2M Quality System for tracking purposes
· MS Office
· Ability to use Courier Software an advantage
· Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
· Ability to Multitask
· Attention to Detail
· Results driven