We are currently recruiting for knowledgeable Machine Operators for our client based in Dunstable.
The role of Machine Operator is critical for the operation to run smoothly.
This role will involve:
– Operating Batch Washers machines and Drier machines simultaneously to their maximum efficiency
– Monitoring the machines and attending to, in an urgent and safe manner, any alarms to ensure the flow of work
– Ensure that documentation for production and quality control are completed accurately within given timescales
– Acknowledge, correct and rectify faults as trained in the correct manner
– Liaising with and supporting management teams
– Manual handling of heavy loads for the machines
– Ensure that the work area and all equipment is clean and maintained following the factory schedule
This role will require the candidate to be able to:
– Work quickly, efficiently, to tight timescales and to specific targets
– Be able to work under pressure and multi-task on several machines
– Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Be able to complete documentation accurately
– Be physically able to undertake a manual role with lifting heavy loads
– Understand and work to, all aspects of Health and Safety
We are looking to recruit 2 Machine Operatives on a Temporary to Permanent basis paying £9.50 per hour to start, increasing to £9.72 per hour when permanent. The role offers excellent growth opportunity in the business also.
The Machine Operatives work on weekly rotational shifts Monday to Friday of:
AM – 6am – 2.30pm and PM – 2.30pm – 11pm
This is an excellent opportunity for a long-term career prospect with immediate start for the right candidates.