Salary £35,000 – £45,000 – dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 16.30
Based: Biggleswade & Bedford (Car driver essential due to location)
Our client are specialists in architectural and structural steelwork. We have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant to join a forward thinking and growing business.
Responsibilities – Management Accountant
- Preparing management accounts for group entities, including preparing income statements, balance sheet, cashflows and financial documents for analysis.
- Managing the consolidation process.
- Providing information for auditors and other stakeholders.
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets and other financial documents.
- Measuring the company’s financial performance based on financial records.
- Overseeing other aspects of financial operations such as bookkeeping and payroll.
- Evaluating and monitoring financial information systems and recommending improvements where needed.
- Reconciling balance sheet, preparing month end journals.
- Maintaining fixed asset registers.
- Ensure consistent, precise and timely accounting procedures are adhered to.
- Support and assist with annual internal and external auditing.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Variance analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and contribute towards a culture of continuous improvement.
- Attend and contribute to management/department meetings where required.
- Presenting reports to senior management to aid with business decision making.
- Creating financial statements for internal and external company requirements.
- Completing all tax/bank related material.
- Advising on the financial implications of business decisions.
- Compiling strategies that will reduce business costs.
- Controlling income and expenditure within the business and ensuring that expenditure is in-line with budgets.
- Overseeing accounting colleagues and supporting with generic accountancy tasks.
- Communicating with all levels within the organisation and being able to present financial information to non – finance members of staff.
- Completing and submitting monthly application, chasing variation documentation.
- Credit control.
Skills / Experience: Management Accountant
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- CIMA or equivalent qualification.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel and accounting Software
- Effective commercial judgement and decision-making
- Meticulous attention to detail
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles, we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.
Job Reference: 3092_1699970918
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Dependent on experience.
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £45000
Job Industries: Accountancy
Job Locations: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Management Accountant, MA CIMA,