6 Month Contract
Salary £21,000 – £24,000 pro rata, dependent on experience
Hours of work 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Our client is an established, forward thinking, growing organisation and leading provider based in Luton. We are looking for a Procurement Coordinator for a 6-month contract.
Responsibilities- Procurement Coordinator
- Prepare quotes for customers includes
- Contacting suppliers to get the best price
- Use Cisco’s portal to get relevant information.
- Provide detailed breakdown to Account Managers and customers.
- To be able to analyse pricing, profits and margins
- Maintain accurate data on renewals and contracts
- Understand each individual order so data is stored correctly in customer database
- Ensure all third-party contracts are aligned with the correct SLA’s and dates as per customer’s order
- Maintain customer site and equipment records against SLA’s
- Raising Purchase Orders with suppliers to purchase support
- Identify best supplier based on price and support SLA.
- Negotiate where appropriate
- Raising Purchase Order in Sage
- Undertake validation checks of supplier orders including cross checking sales order items against PO including buy values, margin and ensuring all part codes are correct.
- Respond to support queries from other areas of the business and the customers
- Navigate and understand the Cisco web tools and product codes
- Raise Cisco TAC cases for any queries and follow through until resolution
- Provide weekly reports to the business to show targets reached with the partners.
- Prioritising work on queues to complete tasks as per SLA
- Attending weekly calls with Cisco to ensure business is reaching its quarterly targets.
Skills Required – Procurement IT-Support Coordinator
- Ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels through means including phone, webex,
- Excellent numeracy and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative and present a ‘willingness’ to help attitude
- Efficient and organised
- Team player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial, Construction and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.
Job Reference: 2019061202_1560354812
Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum