UK Based Product Manager
Salary dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 17.00 (Flexible working hours, option of hybrid after probation)
Based: Welwyn Garden City
Our client Specialise in electronic interconnections they supply components to a large client base.
Responsibilities: UK Based Product Manager
- Managing the NPI process.
- Competitor studies to ensure our pricing & product features remain competitive and that we launch products at an appropriate price point for guaranteed success.
- Compiling product related data prior to product launch.
- Assist with creating the NPI sales presentations & Training materials.
- Analysing and reporting on product sales performance.
- Manage competitor cross reference library.
- Analysing market trends.
- Tracking competitors’ activities.
- Lost business analysis to identify product weakness.
- Evaluation & recommending improvements to our distribution partners.
- Assisting with product lifecycle management.
- Assisting with price list maintenance
- Offering technical support to our customers, sales teams and distribution network, often in a live meeting environment.
- Assist with the creation of sales tools.
- Administration of legislative and compliance information and surveys relating to the electronics industry.
Skills / Experience: UK Based Product Manager
- Formal engineering or technical qualifications.
- Experience of Salesforce CRM system would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Background in RF/Coaxial products and wireless modules.
- Great communication skills essential.
- Customer facing experience is desirable.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- A high degree of personal initiative & an ability and willingness to learn.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles, we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.
Job Reference: 3321_1700059231
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £45000
Job Industries: Telecommunications
Job Locations: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Job Types: Permanent