My client is the proven leaders in the design, supply and installation of helical piles and UK & International steel foundation solutions. They supply a full range of solution to suit any ground condition, in any location including rock
They are based just outside Sandy, Beds and are currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator.
The role is a permanent position working Monday to Friday.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
In this role you will be responsible for managing multiple projects in size, value and sectors throughout the full evolution of each project.
You will be part of the projects team, working closely with other project and procurement managers, estimating and design departments to deliver projects for an innovative, market leader whose core market is the public sector (Road, Rail, Electrification and Energy)
- Actively manage multiple projects with varying values and demands from handover, design stage, procurement, construction and post contract
- First point of contact for all clients and the supply chain
- Proactive approach to project management (planning, thinking ahead, reporting)
- Ensuring each project is delivered in accordance with the internal management system and customer/contractual specifications
- Driving the projects forward with effective communicative and collaborative working skills
- Liaising with the procurement manager and estimating department to ensure margins are achieved and expectations met
- Liaising with construction manager to ensure installation runs safely and efficiently
- Attend pre-start and progress meetings when applicable
- Control of the project budget throughout including the invoicing of works
Job Reference: EM403_1617776930
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £40000
Job Industries: Engineering
Job Locations: Sandy, Bedfordshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Project Coordinator