Sales Order Processor
Temp to Perm opportunity
Hourly rate £11.54, working a 40-hour week
Our client is one of the leading fabrications and installation companies, providing structural and architectural metal work for the construction industry.
We have an opportunity for a Sales Order Processor to join a forward thinking and growing company.
Ideal candidate with have experience within the construction industry, processing orders and quotes.
Car driver essential due to location.
Responsibilities Sales Order Processor:
- Prepare sales quotations to meet customer requirements, using bespoke software
- Call customers to chase quotations
- To be responsible for the processing of orders from various customers and ensure accurate input
- Liaise with the customer via email and telephone to provide further help if required regarding their orders
- To ensure the provision of a quality service, for the order being manufactured and delivered in line with the customer order date
- To liaise with other departments to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and on time
- To respond to customer telephone enquiries and emails, ensuring an excellent level of customer service and support is provided
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers and suppliers
- Work as a team to meet monthly sales targets
- General administration support
Skills / Attributes
- Experience within the construction industry, processing orders and quotes is an advantage.
- A confident and organised individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ambition and determination to develop technical knowledge of company products
- To receive and process orders quickly and efficiently with the ability to prioritise your workload and meet the deadlines set
- Good IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate effective time management
- A willingness to undertake further training with the ability to implement learning into your daily work
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles, we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.
Job Reference: 2021031901_1616166186
Salary From: £11.54
Salary To: £11.54
Job Industries: Admin and Secretarial
Job Locations: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: Sales Order Processing, Sales Administration