We are currently recruiting for 2 Stores Technicians for permanent roles based in Saffron Walden.
These are exciting opportunities to join a leading aeronautical repair company.
As a Stores Technician, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
– Goods In
– Receiving deliveries and inputting onto the bespoke stock system
– Liaising with engineers to book in and out parts
– Picking and packing parts ready for despatch
The Stores Technicians will be required to posses the following:
– IT Literate, previous experience with aerospace systems would be extremely beneficial
– Highly conscientious with an eye for detail and meticulous organisation to ensure smooth running of the stores
All candidates must be willing to be trained for a Counterbalance forklift.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm and if applicable, overtime is paid at x 1.5.
Salary offered is £25 – £28k dependant on experience.
They have a new profit share scheme which has been running for the last 6 months. This could give staff an extra £4 – £6k annual dependant on profit.