* WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR FANTASTIC PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY AT ESTABLISHED MANUFACTURER BASED IN HITCHIN *
Our client is a leading UK manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in handcrafting PPE products to protect service users in a Clinical environment. We take pride in developing products and innovating services to meet the growing needs of the Medical Industry.
We are looking for a result driven, enthusiastic individual to join our small manufacturing team in the Logistics department to support the Logistics Manager throughout the future growth of our business.
The role will be to support Logistics & Stock Manager in all incoming and outgoing materials and manufacturing, along with documentation of said materials. To pick stock items for individual orders. Assist in the maintenance of the warehouse area and all housekeeping required. Process manufacturing orders through Barcoding system to track progress.
The Key Responsibilities of the Role are:
· Receiving incoming products and materials.
· Completion of exporting/receiving documentation.
· Support on Raw material and critical supply inventories.
· Maintenance and tidying of inventory area, inventory organisation and racking,
· Inventory cycle counting and reporting on Stock items
· Actual Physical Counts of stock and Raw Materials at month end stock take.
· Assist in all out bound shipments.
· Packaging of product to be shipped.
· Courier software is to be used effectively and understood for summary reporting on request.
· General housekeeping, maintenance and organisation of the warehouse and inventory areas.
· Coordinate with other departments.
· Requires transfer of all original documents to relevant Departments
· Scan Barcodes and enter onto internal M2M Quality System for tracking purposes
The Key Skills Required are:
· MS Office
· Ability to use Courier Software an advantage
· Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
· Ability to Multitask
· Attention to Detail
· Results driven
If you can demonstrate the above criteria in previous working environments and are looking for your next exciting Warehouse Logistics position please apply today!
Please note, due to the number of CV’s we receive you will only be contacted if your application demonstrates the skills and experience our client is looking for.
Response Personnel acts as an Employment Agency and Business.