We are currently recruiting for experienced Warehouse Operatives for a food distribution wholesaler in Dunstable.
These are possible temp to perm positions and have an immediate start.
The role will include:
– Picking customer orders using a scanning system
– Packing orders and preparing them for despatch
– Receiving goods in
– Processing appropriate paperwork
– Manual handling with boxes and cages
– Using LLOP trucks where applicable
– Re-work production of products where necessary
Hours of work are currently staggered to work to social distancing measures and include 6am 1.30pm and 1.30pm – 9pm. There is also hours available at weekends to keep up with demand.
Pay rate is £8.72 per hour.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A minimum of 1 year’s solid warehouse experience
– Proven experience in a variety of warehouse duties
– Experience with LLOP trucks and scanners
– IT knowledge of receiving orders and despatch notes
– Excellent level of written, spoken and reading English
– The ability to lift and move boxes and cages